Click to view live stats for this site

Monday, August 3, 2009

Rakhi Sawant ka swayamvar

Rakhi Sawant ka swayamvarSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

If u have never heard about “Rakhi Sawant ka Swayamvar”, then please do me a favor and jump off the roof of your building. And if you are sleazy or lazy enough to not compile my request then you can read bout it here .

rakhi-swayamvar-1

Once it so happened that I clicked on this youtube link which directed me to NDTV imagine’s youtube page, and I ended up watching all the RSS (read as rakhi sawant’s swayamvar) episode’s there and I am not ashamed of my deed.

.

.

The show tells you about the Indian culture; how the princes from different states used to compete with each other to woo the princess with biggest Brr…. I mean Heart in the whole nation. Its like the mythological serial with modern character, “rakhi devi ko dekhte hi saath man bakti bhavna se oot prot ho jaata hai” something of that sort.

If that reason didn’t work for you … then think about this…

.

.

The show is trying really hard to increase the awareness about a serious social issue, i.e. Female Infanticide. Seriously now you can clearly see how worse the conditions are in India when 16 (gabru naujawan) Handsome Hunks (all puns intended) has to contest with each other to marry … Rakhi … yes … the Rakhi Sawant. So, we should all watch the serial to promote such noble cause, devi Rakhi has come up with.

I hope you are convinced now…

.

.

If still not, then please please please watch it for the poor aspiring actors (to be rakhi’s groom), they have sacrificed so much to come in limelight. I mean actually signed up to “might be lawfully wedded husband” of The Rakhi Sawant. They are either out of their mind or really really desperate.


Read more..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Loading