Click to view live stats for this site

Monday, July 13, 2009

Atom; “When I See Todd, We’ll Joke Around”

Atom; “When I See Todd, We’ll Joke Around”SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend


She is still speaking out even when Todd Sina denied her?

Not many people knew who Atom Chattaya was when she entered the Entertainment Business, she may had have a lot of work, but not that much fame. The fame that brought her name back on top was the rumors and gossip of her being involved with Todd Sina (close friend of Aump Patcharapa.) So now that everyone know who she is, what is a girl to do in a situation like this?

Of course! Just open your mouth to every reporter that asks you a question about how you rose to fame! Wait, but this was supposed to be about her “special fashion shoot” for SiamDara. Atom wanted to come out and clear the atmosphere to her “fans” and give them an update on her life.

The scandalous rumors got you famous over night.

“It’s something like that. People are recognizing me more now and they will come up to me and say that they’ve read the news. Mostly from the news it will be negative opinions, but they will come up to me and ask how did the story come to be. When I tell them how the situation and story came to be they would understand me more. On the internet it was worse, but I tried to avoid it and not know what’s going on. Honestly, I didn’t want any of this to happen. I don’t want anyone to know me because of rumors, but I want them to know me because of my work.”

Are you still seeing Todd?

“We’ll see each other at times, but we are seeing each other less. When I see Todd we’ll joke around with each other saying things like, I’ve got hit the hardest with the rumors. It’s nothing to us. We still talk to each other the same. Right now, I’m OK with what has happened already.”


So now, it’s coming to a conclusion as to who really lied between this matter?! With a catch like Todd Sina, we know why Atom isn’t letting go! When you find someone like that who is interested in you, take the chance, spread the word, you want to be the only one for him. It’s too bad that Todd is only holding out for Aump Patcharapa and hoping for a return!

What do you think of her “sexy photoshoot”? Hot or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Loading