Click to view live stats for this site

Thursday, November 4, 2010

3 smashing skirts: Lafayette 148, Cynthia Steffe & Robert Graham….

3 smashing skirts: Lafayette 148, Cynthia Steffe & Robert Graham….SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend



It’s interesting how you can walk inside a thrift store and walk out with 3 skirts from 3 very well known labels and not go broke doing so. The first skirt I scored was this black / white floral cotton skirt by Lafayette 148 New York and this skirt can go either way, it can be so comfortable casual or so sassy sophisticated. Second skirt is the the green
abstract flower print by Cynthia Steffe.
The print on this skirt looks like it came from vintage wallpaper which
I think is so glam but glam is Cynthia Steffe’s middle name. Third
skirt is the striped Robert Graham
and it’s short with a touch of sweet. This is the thing that always
blows me away, each one of these skirts are sold in expensive high end
department stores like Saks, Neiman Marcus or Bloomingdales and ended up
getting them in pristine condition while out thrifting and saving the
planet in a thrift store. When consumers make the choice of buying
clothes from thrift stores they are shopping ‘green’ and being eco
friendly and that my dear is very STYLISH. All items on my blog are
for sale so please email me for details and click on and stop by my new
boutique doubletake when in Atlanta. Follow me daily on Twitter & friend me on Facebook so we can connect and click on and watch my YouTube channel. Toodles for now. Daniel


Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Loading